It’s that time of year again! The time where anyone with a patriotic bone in their body slaps on red, white and blue. I love this holiday for several reasons, but no matter who you are, you have to admit that it’s the perfect time of year for watermelon eating contests in your favorite pair of cut-offs.
I’ve compiled a few essentials to make your Independence Day one for the books!
1. Teeny Bikini – No matter your body type or comfort level, it’s worth it to keep a swim suit in your bag due to the inevitable pool party or lake day that’s bound to happen on this glorious weekend.
2. Fedora – Even on a holiday, I have to keep my hat game strong, particularly when they’re under $7!
3. SPF – Don’t let a sunburn ruin your 3-day weekend. Lather on some Supergoop and let the sun bring out them childhood freckles that you spend so much time covering up. You look beautiful with them. 🙂
4. Flip Flops – Did someone say $2.90?! Right now, you can get Forever 21 flippy floppies for under $3. Now that’s an investment I’d be willing to take advantage of, especially since there are several colors to choose from!
5. Patriotic Tank – I don’t think I need to explain why this Nylon donut + bacon tank is so friggin’ patriotic. It’s fabulous! Plus, from now until Sunday, everything in their USA shop is 20% off!
I hope you guys take advantage of some of these rad sales!
And as always, have a great 4th of July!